**NOMINATION ELIGIBILITY PERIOD**
You may only submit music/videos that were released from 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017 OR media organisations or activities within the same period
**NOMINATIONS COMMENCE ON THE 4TH OF MARCH 2018 AND END MIDNIGHT 25TH MARCH 2018
1.Nominations are open to gospel music of African origin or work of African influence.
2. In the media categories, media entities must be deemed to support and promote the work of (1) above
3. You may nominate yourself.
4. All nominations must be strictly Gospel Music and Gospel music related in the case of media related nominations.
5. All nominations must be accompanied with reason for nomination.
8. Final nomination list will be decided and revealed by the Awards committee after adjudicating panel’s selection.
9. An adjudication panel made up of music industry experts based in different parts of the world will ensure that all entries meet eligibility criteria, all entries are in the appropriate categories and all entries were released during the eligibility period.
10. Please ensure that nominations are sent via our NOMINATIONS PAGE on the website or ONLY to email@example.com
11. Regional nominations must relate to where the artist is currently based, not their country or region of birth e.g. an East African artiste based in the USA can be nominated in the USA/Canada category and NOT the East Africa category.
Entries that meet the committee's criteria will be included in final nominees list.
Online voting for the 2018 African Gospel Music & Media Awards will begin on the 21st April 2018 till 21st May 2018.
For further clarification regarding nominations or voting process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AGMMA Executive Committee
View Categories List